SB Strategic Consulting provides a broad range of government affairs consulting services representing a diverse client base with legislative and regulatory concerns in Washington, DC.
Harnessing extensive knowledge and relationships on Capitol Hill, we believe that finding solutions must involve anticipating problems, as well as solving them.
In The News
- February 26, 2013: Roll Call – "Senate's Democratic Class Of '08 Faces New Challenges"
"Obviously, running in a midterm will be tougher for Democrat incumbents than running in the blustery political tailwind they enjoyed in 2008," said Scott Bensing, executive director at the National Republican Senatorial Committee in 2008. "They are now running in an Obama economy ... and don't have the luxury of running against George W. Bush, which sadly was all most Democrat Senate candidates needed in 2006 and 2008."
- November, 5, 2012: New York Times – "Senate Candidates See Little Coattail Effect"
"I'm still hopeful that there will be a tipping point because in so many of these states, Romney will be such a big player," said Scott Bensing, a former executive director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee. "But right now, it's hand-to-hand combat."
- October 18, 2012: POLITICO – "GOP's Problems Exposed In Struggle For Senate"
- August 4, 2012: POLITICO – "Sarah Palin: Senate Kingmaker"
- September 14, 2011: Roll Call – "Hatch Gets Air Cover From Utah Nonprofit"